This module is sold to be fitted to unregistered vehicles for off-road use on private property only.
Removal of the DPF is an offence on registered vehicles and will make your vehicle unroadworthy.
DPF Delete module for 08/2016+ Toyota Landcruiser 1VD-FTV V8 – 76 / 79 Series. Used to simulate valid sensor signals after the DPF has been removed, preventing DTC’s and limp mode. The ECU thinks the DPF is still fitted and everything is normal.
- No tune or ECU remap required
- The DPF can be refitted and everything returned to standard at any time
It comes in a waterproof enclosure, and is mounted in the engine bay near the brake booster. Wires connect to the MAF sensor, EGT sensors, differential pressure sensor and exhaust fuel addition injector. The MAF sensor signal is not modified, it is only used as an input to the module to generate valid DPS and downstream EGT readings.
- No engine light
- No limp mode
- No DPF regens
Due to availability of connectors, this module is not completely plug-and-play. Some basic cutting and soldering of wires is required for fitment. Please review the installation instructions (which can be downloaded below) and ensure you are comfortable fitting the module before purchase. The location of wiring modification has been chosen to make installation as easily accessible as possible.
This module is not suitable for 200 Series V8 Landcruiser models.
- Ensure you have reviewed the installation instructions, and can cut and solder wires as required.
- Please read the Important Pre-fitting Information.
- A DPF delete pipe or gutted DPF must be used with this module. Do not fit this module with the DPF still in place.
- DPF system must be in working order prior to fitment.
- If DPF related trouble codes are logged (eg. P2463, P2458) a successful DPF forced regeneration must be performed using a scan tool in order to clear them. If the ECU refuses to start the regeneration, try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes.
- EGT #1 and EGT #2 must be retained in the delete pipe.
- The oxygen sensor must be retained downstream in the exhaust system.
- EGT #3 and the differential pressure sensor and pipes are no longer required or used.