This module is sold to be fitted to unregistered vehicles for off-road use on private property only.
Removal of the DPF is an offence on registered vehicles and will make your vehicle unroadworthy.
DPF Delete module for 2015+ Nissan Navara NP300 with YS23 diesel engine. Used to simulate a valid differential pressure signal after the DPF has been removed, preventing DTC P1453 and limp mode. The ECU thinks the DPF is still fitted and everything is normal.
- No tune or ECU remap required
- The DPF can be refitted and everything returned to standard at any time
It comes in a waterproof enclosure, and is mounted in the engine bay near the brake booster. Wires connect to the MAF sensor and differential pressure sensor. Everything is plug and play – no modification to the vehicles wiring or soldering is required. The MAF sensor signal is not modified, it is only used as an input to the module to generate a valid DPS reading. Mounting bracket and bolts are included.
- No engine light
- No limp mode
- No DPF regens
This module is also available to purchase as a kit with a delete pipe from PPD Performance
- A DPF delete pipe or gutted DPF must be used with this module. Do not fit this module with the DPF still in place.
- DPF system must be in working order prior to fitment.
- If DPF related trouble codes are logged (eg. P2002) make sure you can clear them and reset soot accumulation prior to fitment.
- EGT sensor must be retained in the delete pipe. Differential pressure sensor pipes + hoses are not required.